Connect with us
Chapter Six Quiz
1. How does Abbey get away from the strange man?
She kicks him in the shin
She spits in his eye
She screams at the top of her lungs
She bites him on the forearm
2. When Abbey says “Great plan, Noah. But how about you tell her? I'll be hiding in the closet in case she goes ballistic,” What do you think she means by 'ballistic?'
That Mom will be unable to stop laughing
That Mom will attack Dusty Muleman
That Mom will be angry at them for sneaking out
3. The reporter describes Noah's dad as “passionate about the environment, but also volatile and impulsive.” What do you think he means by 'volatile?'
That Noah's dad is very friendly
That Noah's dad is not very smart
That Noah's dad sometimes does dangerous things
4. When Noah visits his dad in prison and says that his dad “seemed concerned, which was healthy,” what does he mean?
That his dad is scared of the guards, because he made them mad
That his dad is finally starting to worry about what his mom thinks of his actions
That his dad seems healthy
5. What does Noah plan to tell his mom about the skiff?
That it sank
That his dad loaned it out for a few weeks
That somebody stole it, and Lice is helping them find it
6. Why didn't Lice Peeking show up to get the boat? What does Shelly have to say about him in this chapter? (three sentences)
Copyright 2014 Classroom Graffiti