Connect with us
1. Why does Francisco love to hear Ito say "Ya esora?"
Because he likes the sound of his voice
Because it means it's quitting time
Because he says it wrong
2. What type of car is the "Carcachita?"
a black Plymouth
a red Dodge
a green jeep
a black Ford
3. What does Mama call her galvanized pot?
4. Where do Papa and the boys sleep that first night in their new home?
on the front stoop
in the car
under a tree
they stay awake all night
5. Why does Francisco have to hide from the school bus?
6. What does Mr. Lema offer to teach Francisco?
7. Why do you suppose Francisco told this story? What was so special to him about Mr. Lema? Write at least three sentence.
Afte you finish the quiz,
before going on to chapter ten.
Copyright 2014 Classroom Graffiti