Connect with us
Remember, the audio only covers the first part of the chapter. The rest, you'll have to read
on your own
Chapter 10 Quiz
1. On page 109, Noah says "For a week we were like a seminormal family, except that my father wasn't allowed out of the house." What does he mean by 'seminormal?'
Everyone acted normal, even though they're really weird
They pretended to be normal, even though they couldn't leave the house
They felt almost normal, in spite of Dad's continuing problems
2. On page 110, it says "My father was on the edge of his seat, looking like he was dying to pepper her with questions." What does he mean by 'pepper?'
He wants to accuse her of something
He wants to confuse her
He wants to ask her a lot of questions
He doesn't like her
3. Which of the following do Noah's parents fight about in this chapter? Choose more than one
Who should go with to look for Abbey
Whether or not Paine should work for the cab company
Whether or not Shelly can be trusted
Whether or not Paine is innocent
What should be done about the Coral Queen
4. What do you think Abbey went to do?
5. Which member of Noah's family seems the most responsible to you? Why? Who seems least responsible?
Copyright 2014 Classroom Graffiti