Connect with us
Chapter 13 Quiz
1. What kind of people does Noah's dad refer to as "googans?"
People who can't play chess
People who hate loggerhead turtles
People who gamble
People who aren't good at boating
2. On page 146, when Noah says "Abbey and I were extra careful not to mention the sticky subject of Dusty Muleman's casino boat," what does he mean by 'sticky?'
It's a problem that won't seem to go away
He no longer cares about it
Nobody remembers what they were mad about
3. What's strange about the bottom of page 149, when Noah and Abbey tell Shelly what their plan is?
They lie to her about the plan
Although they tell Shelly the plan, the author doesn't tell US what it is
The plan is terrible
4. What does Bull do in this chapter, that makes Jasper Jr. a little angry?
5. What strange thing happens to end the confrontation with Bull and Jasper Jr.?
Copyright 2014 Classroom Graffiti