Connect with us
Chapter 18 Quiz
1. What does Noah mean by "the current and the wind were in our favor?"
That they are moving the dye out where everyone can see it
That they are keeping the dye in one place
That they are preventing anyone from seeing the dye
2. What is Mom's reaction to seeing the dye?
3. What is the coast guard man in the helicopter doing?
4. What surprise does Shelly have for Noah and Abbey?
5. Describe, in one sentence, the confrontation between Noah and Jasper Jr.
Copyright 2014 Classroom Graffiti